Terms and Conditions
Legal stuff we have to include:
1.1 You are welcome to access all areas of Clarity Stress and Trauma Ltd’s (the company) website without sharing any detail with us. By doing so you are deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately. This legal notice may be revised at any time by updating this posting.
1.2 You are welcome to download and print extracts from this Website for your own use on the basis that
- no documents or graphics or modified in any way
- no graphics are used separately from their accompanying text
- and Clarity’s copyright is retained wherever it appears
1.3 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the company (unless clearly indicated otherwise).
1.4 Whilst the company will attempt to ensure access to this website 24 hours a day the company shall not be liable for any temporary unavailability of the website.
1.6 Links to third party websites are included on our website for your convenience. The company is not responsible for the content or availability of those website. If you use those links you leave our website. Doing so is entirely at your own risk.
1.7 You can link to our website on condition:
- you don’t misrepresent your relationship with us;
- you don’t alter the appearance of our logo;
- you don’t imply that we endorse services other than our own;
- your website does not contain content that is offensive or infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- and you fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered by Clarity Stress and Trauma Ltd for any breach of this paragraph.
Not nice stuff but necessary
2.1 You are not allowed to misuse this website e.g. by hacking.
2.2 You are not allowed to post or transmit to or from our Website any that is:
- defamatory, obscene, indecent, threatening, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability,
- or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or which is technically harmful (e.g. computer viruses, corrupted data or other malicious software).
2.3 The company will fully comply with any direction from law enforcement authorities or a court order to identify anyone acting in breach of paragraphs 2.1 or 2.2; and shall be entitled to report anyone in breach of paragraphs 2.1 or 2.2.
Disclaimer – More Legal Stuff
3.1 The company will aim to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, but does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of that information. The company may make changes to the Website at any time without notice. The company makes no commitment to provide updates and the material on this Website may be out of date.
3.2 The information on this Website is not a substitute for advice provided by either the Company’s clinicians or another suitably qualified and experienced professional. The information on this Website is not suitable for diagnosis or self-diagnosis or for making any treatment decisions. The Company recommends always seeking the advice of a qualified clinician.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
4.1 This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
5.1 The Company and any other party and any of the Company’s directors, employees, consultants or clinicians exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with this Website in any way (including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your equipment, software or data) due to you accessing or browsing this Website, or material contained therein, or any Website linked to this Website. If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or replacement of equipment, software or data you assume all costs thereof.
5.2 Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977);
- or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter;
- or fraud;
- or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.